The Holiday Season us upon us and that means finding those perfect gifts for all your family, friends and coworkers. It can also mean a heavy hit to your wallet. However if you spend a little time on the following websites, you can save a great deal of cash on gifts this year.
1. Blackfriday.com– If you want all the Black Friday deals in one location, then sign up at this site. It’s free and you can even get deals in advance from some of the retailers. There are also great “day of” savings events that the site will alert you too. You can spend a little time on the site, comparison shop and then either hit all the deals in-store or take advantage of online exclusives.
2. Ebates.com– Simply one of my favorite sites, not just during the holidays, but all the time. Sign up for a free account and then take advantage of cash back opportunities of nearly 2,000 retailers when you shop online. Think of stores like Macy’s, Belk, Old Navy and so many more. Each retailer offers a percentage back on every purchase made (usually between 2% to 10% cash back). So you are earning cash for the shopping that you were going to do anyway. Ebates.com also has any coupon or promotional offers that a particular retailer has active that you can apply at checkout. Also, earn even more money by referring your friends to sign up.
3. PriceGrabber.com – PriceGrabber.com allows you to comparison shop for products from all the major retailers. The site will help you find the absolute lowest price on appliances, electronics and so much more. You can even sign up for regular, exclusive sales specials.
4. Cybermonday.com– CyberMonday.com is a site that showcases major savings opportunities from retailers online. You can use this site all year long, but on the actual Cyber Monday (the Monday after Black Friday), special discounts and hourly savings are offered each year.
5. GiftCardRescue.com– Just don’t know what to get that coworker who already has everything? Many of us would run out and buy a gift card. In fact, according to one study, gift cards have been the number one requested item on holiday wish lists since 2007. But why pay full price for gift cards when you can go to GiftCardRescue.com and find gift cards from your favorite retailers discounted by 5-30% on average? Have an unused gift card for a retailer you don’t shop at? You can sell it on GiftCardRescue.com.
6. Freeshippingday.com – Who doesn’t love free shipping? Shipping can be very expensive, especially during the holidays. Freeshippingday.com organizes all the free shipping offers from major retailers on its site. It gives all the details and thresholds needed to obtain free shipping during the holiday season. Hundreds of retailers are listed.
With minimal effort and just a little time and research, you can use these website to cut down the cost of your Christmas Shopping without cutting any of the quality of gifts.
Have other ways you save money during the holidays? Share your tips with us!